The Zombies Run! game is a fantastic way to get your butt out of that gaming chair and into shape, and is a pretty awesome app to boot. It’s like a simple zombie apocalypse flash game, but you’re the main character and the non-zombified survivors are depending on you (and your fitness level)! Not only is it immersive in that you pick up supplies and avoid zombie attacks while running, but back at home you can build up your base and find more interactivity online.
I like to be in shape, but, honestly, I hate running. I find it boring. This app actually makes it more fun. You’re running away from zombies, you take on missions, you’re getting in shape – it’s the perfect meeting point of fitness and geekery. Plus, you can play your music in-between narrations. Check out the app at: https://www.zombiesrungame.com/
and, check out my Zombie Apocalypse playlist below:
• Party Rock Anthem – LMFAO
• Thriller – Michael Jackson
• I Eat Cannibals – Total Coelo
• Killing in the Name – Rage Against the Machine
• Just Can’t Get Enough – Depeche Mode
• When the Man Comes Around – Johnny Cash
• Four Horsemen – The Clash
• It’s the End of the World as we Know It (and I Feel Fine) – R.E.M.
• Another One Bites the Dust – Queen
Until next time,